Submission of full papers – JULY 17th, 2017 (
JUNE 12th, 2017). *** GONE
Notification of acceptance – August 21th, 2017. *** GONE
Final (camera ready) paper due by – SEPTEMBER 15th, 2017 (
August 28th, 2017).
Author registration & Early registration – SEPTEMBER 15th, 2017(
September 4th, 2017).
Theses Contest Deadline – SEPTEMBER 15th, 2017 (
August 28th, 2017).
Theses Contest Result Notification – SEPTEMBER 30th, 2017.
Conference Meeting – November 8-10th, 2017.
School Classes – November 6-7th, 2017.
CAMERA READY UPLOAD
Please remember that the final version of your paper must be submitted via Easychair and also checked in PDF XPRESS. This is mandatory to be included in proceedings of the conference as well as in the IEEE Database.
The manuscript can be checked with PDF XPRESS and here is a tutorial. The Conference CODE will be provided by the Publication Chair of IEEE LA_CCI (This will be sent to all authors by email, as soon as available from IEEE)
1) Registration: Follow this link to register with LA-CCI => http://eventos.ucsp.edu.pe/Eventos/Evento?eventname=/uCjDiPV2W0wumoJfHwWtA==
2) Fees (Prices in USD and Peruvian Currency – PEN):
* LA-CCI Registrations include: Participant Material, Lunch for all LA-CCI days, Access to all plenary conferences & all technical sessions, Welcome Cocktail, Special Price at Gala Dinner, Participant Certificate, Proceedings in digital media, and Closing Cocktail.
* School Registrations include: Access to School courses, Access to all plenary conferences & all technical sessions, Participant Certificate (Student).
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and IEEE Copyright Form for the conference – here is the standard Copyright form (update all info in RED).
http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html [Please write the name of the authors, title of the paper and signing one of the authors in the Copyright form.]
Copyright and Reprint Permission: Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Libraries are permitted to photocopy beyond the limit of U.S. copyright law for private use of patrons those articles in this volume that carry a code at the bottom of the first page, provided the per-copy fee indicated in the code is paid through Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923. For reprint or republication permission, email to IEEE Copyrights Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved. Copyright ©2016 by IEEE.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Please see tutorial above mentioned.
Follow this link to submit papers to LA-CCI => https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2017ieeelacci
Submission and Registration are important actions of your participation in our Congress that has to be taken separately, one after the other.
IMPORTANT: Before submitting your manuscript, please use the right template (IEEE conference template), check page limits (maximum of 6 pages), avoid color images and read carefully the explanation below. The template for ALL papers are of IEEE and can be downloaded here => http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Our Conference has an ad hoc review process (and Program Committee) – so you should be careful with the right publicity of your work.
The LA-CCI will accept articles written in English. Authors submitting to LA-CCI are implicitly acknowledging that papers will undergo stricter review criteria (including three reviewers per paper). The bright side is that the best articles will likely be published* in the high impact journals that have already committed special issues to our Congress.
* Articles selected for any special issue Articles will go through an additional review process (depending on each journal policy). So we cannot guarantee straight forward publications without fulfillment of further requests, but we will try to make this extra process fast.