The IEEE Latin American Conference on Computational Intelligence 2022 aims to:
- bring together the Soft Computing community to present the latest achievements and innovations in the multiple areas of Computational Intelligence;
- to encourage participation by young researchers and, according to the LA-CCI Manifesto,
- to provide a high-level international forum for scientists, researchers, engineers, professionals and educators to disseminate their research results and exchange views of the future directions for the area of Computational Intelligence
Main Topics (not limited to)
- Evolutionary & Swarm Computation: Evolutionary Computation, Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming, Memetic Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, Collective Intelligence, Evolvable Hardware, Artificial Immune Systems, Novel metaheuristics and hyper-heuristics, Nature and Bio-inspired methods.
- Neural & Learning Systems: Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Neural Computation, Deep Learning, Complex Networks and Systems, Molecular and Quantum Computing, Wavelets, Network Science.
- Fuzzy & Stochastic Modeling: Fuzzy Systems, Fuzzy Control & Decision Making, Fuzzy pattern recognition, Uncertainty Analysis, Rough Sets, Fractals, Multi-agent Systems, Reinforcement Learning, Game Theory, Computational Semiotics, Social Simulation, Symbolic Systems, Grey systems.
- Social and economic development through Computational Intelligence technologies (including Ethical and Sustainable applications): CI enabled Digital Government; Privacy and security implications; Respect of human and civil rights; Social interactions, safety, responsibility, and trust; Impacts on production; Industry 4.0; Ethical, Social, Economic and Environmental Implications of CI technology; Employment, workplace, and entertainment changes.
- Paper submissions (final call for papers):
May 29, 2022June 19, 2022
- Thesis and Doctoral Symposium Deadline: September 2, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: August 1, 2022
- Final paper submission: August 29, 2022
- Early Registration:
September 30, 2022October 9, 2022
- IEEE CIS SSoCIA 2022: November 22, 2022
- 2022 IEEE LA-CCI: November 23-25, 2022
The event will be held in person, but remote participation is also allowed for authors and participants
Paper length will be up to 6 pages, following the conference-paper templates in Word or LaTeX provided by IEEE. Papers must be written in MS-Word or Latex. Papers must be written in English. Papers will be submitted using the Easychair System. At least one paper author must be full-registered.
Accepted (and presented) papers will be published in conference proceedings and made available via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and (per IEEE’s policy) submitted to the Scopus database for indexing. At least one paper author must register and present the paper at the event.
For more information or any doubts contact lacci2022[at]fing[dot]edu[dot]uy.